Our convert, Yasna, invited us to Once (dinner) and had balloons and a gift for me:) Aww. My companion also gave me a scarf and a cute note, and the other sisters in our apartment put streamers up and wrote Happy Birthday on the bathroom mirror. :)
At night we had Ward Mission correlation and everyone surprised me by pulling out snacks and a brownie-cake. The tiny dog is named "chica" which means "small."
President and Hermana Wright called me to sing happpy birthday over the phone. It was a good birthday:)
I'm doing good:) My body is exhausted but my mind and my spirit wants to keep working. I've learned a lot of patience and charity with my companion, plus teamwork. Even though we have rough patches, we do have good times together and I know everything that's happened in the mission will prepare me for the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment